Tip and Tricks at Just for Kicks

It's auction season!


One of the best events of my year for a decade now, the Just for Kicks auction that benefits John F. Kennedy Catholic School, is just weeks away. The very first year I attended as a friend of the auction chair (Jillian Rossi Phillips '97) and last year I attended as the first year principal. A lot has changed in ten years, and now as a member of the planning committee, I wanted to help our guests have the best time possible!

Coming to you soon will be a short video series on Tips and Trick at Just for Kicks-- some things I have learned along the way as a guest and now a planner, to make the most out of your night, help you WIN at the silent auction booths (I am still mourning the loss of those Tori Burch sunglasses from last year, everyone here is begging me to get over it), and make sure you are aware of all the FUN we have planned.

I love the work that we do at Kennedy and we simply cannot do it without your support at our largest fundraiser event of the year. Tickets are available online at warrenjfk.com. The event is spectacular whether you are here for the grand raffle, the silent auction, the luxury raffle, or plan on raising that paddle in the Live auction-- everyone has a great time coming together for a great cause. I can't wait to see all of you on March 23.

Just for Kicks! Just for Kennedy.

Until then-
Alyse Consiglio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commencement Speech 2023

School Start Eve

How do you measure a school year